Monday, July 6, 2009

MAS MAHAL NA KITA NGAYON (I LOVE YOU MORE NOW)

Started hearing this song this week and I have a feel that this will be a great hit.

Filipinos are natural hopeless romantics, some even having masochistic tendencies towards their feelings.

I didn't expect that Michael V is the one performing it since it sounds like a group when it plays over the radio.

Yet, I won't be surprised that Bitoy can write a song like this that is a novelty, very catchy yet having a covert message that is so touchy. Like 10 years ago or so he composed and performed a song having a similar tone- Sinaktan Mo ang Puso Ko (You Broke my Heart).

Yet I think a group really sang it, I dunno if its a rendition or something, please let me know if you have an info on this.

Listen:





By the way, made some more googling and found out that Young Men is the group that performed the new version of the song. I cannot find a nice video of them yet performing the song.

No comments: