Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHT: THE TALE OF A GROWTH ENHANCING MILK

Greetings Fellows!

Well Christmas is coming and we are noticing the cold mornings here in the Manila.

Little Quiapo is again in the nostalgia lane and have found a blog that most of us might enjoy, here it is:

www.nostalgiamanila.blogspot.com

There is a bunch of materials there that for sure we can enjoy. Many might wonder why a lot of us are being entertained by this type of materials. Well I think these things help us to rekindle our lost innocence (hehehe!).

At any rate, speaking of Peter Pan fantasy (the dream of being forever young), I found this video link in you tube of the Philippine Movies' wonder boy, none other that Nino Muhlach.

At this video, we see him promoting the milk brand Milk Maid (the condensed milk I think, which I very much like to put on top of my bread).





I wonder if people have thought of suing Milk Maid for false advertisement. Evidently, this ad says that the milk promotes growth of children. What happened to Nino?

Truth in advertising?

No comments: