Friday, April 9, 2010

A VERY LONG HIATUS


Hello again guys!

I am so excited to have a comeback after that too long time of a rest, about three long months if I am not mistaken.

I've been overwhelmed with a lot of activities and needed some time to relax, so instead of channeling my stress in writing, I just chose to sleep and make some idle sitting in front of either the computer or the television.

But of course for all of this time that I was idle, it made me muster a lot of ideas that sometimes I just wish for it to burst out of my brain and have them automatically write their own. It happens usually at a wrong time whenever I commute and when get myself have mental note on it. When I already have a chance to sit down and scribble about them, I just get tired of doing so.

Anyway, I expect more to come out now, hehehe!

-The Author

No comments: